Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MUCH better than I thought

My A1c is back, 6.5% which is so much lower than I expected considering I've been terribly off track.

I was a naughty patient and checked off Cpeptide on my lab slip. I wanted to see where my pancreas is at.....results showed 0.00, zero, nada. Bummer. Sometimes I really convince myself that this life wont be forever. I cant deny the numbers I guess. I also checked off T3 T4 and TSH because my Endo didnt this time around. My Thyroid continues to be "off" leaning towards Hyperthyroidism, but not enough to medicate. I bed to differ. There is a normal "range" for a reason....because everyone is different. Why do I have every symptom of hyperthyroidism with an "off" lab result and it isnt going to be treated? Hmmmmm....I'll have to do some research.

4 comments:

Meri said...

Rockin' A1C!!!

Hallie Addington said...

Congrats on the A1c! Maybe it's not been as bad as you think! Looks like you're doing a great job to me! Tell your endo to keep her trap shut! Hee hee!

phonelady said...

Yes kelly every woman over 40 has problems with her thyroid . I was told once you are treated you must stay on the meds that is not true . good luck with getting all the thyroid mess straightened out and good job on the a1c . kuddos to you .

Wendy said...

YOU ROCK!!!!

I'm happy to hear that your A1c is so beautiful :) As for your thyroid....hmmmmm....I think I'd need more of an explanation......

(((HUGS)))