Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14th



Today I am thankful for insulin, thankful that Maddison and I are alive another day because of it. I appreciate syringes, finger pokes, testing strips, meters, insulin pumps and CGM's. Most days we don't really think about how all these things actual keep us ALIVE, but today we ar thinking. We are thinking alot. Thinking of all the others young and old out there that live this life just the same. I'm pretty silent today, I dont have much to say as I thought I would . Just alot of thoughts going on nside my mind about what this day really means. From the bottom of our hearts, Maddison and I are sending special cyber ((HUGS)) today, to all the D parents, the children with Diabetes, adults yound and old. Type 1's, Type 2's and all Type 3's. Hugs to anyone who loves someone with Diabetes!!!

2 comments:

phonelady said...

hugs to you and your family Kelly .

Meri said...

Been thinking of you today...hope everything is going well with you, with your daughters numbers and with your CGM!!!