Saturday, January 8, 2011

They're Baaaaaccckkkkkk!

The CGM has been showing my flat lines are back! Now if I can get back to workouts I'll REALLY be proud of my efforts! Of course workouts will bring alot of insulin dose decreases, and likely some lows until I get it all figured out and balanced again. And so, thats the D life isn't it? Now if I can just get Maddison's numbers figured out! Look at this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L picture.....





Thank you CGM for making Diabetes visable when it seems our diligience never pays off!! (I think my camera is dying, sorry for the blurry picture but it still looks good to ME!)

4 comments:

NeurosurgeryNP said...

Awesome looking CGM.

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! HI FIVE!!!!! I'm so excited for you :) Now...don't go growing or whatever... :)

Unknown said...

Looks DAMN GOOD girl! I wish I could get Joe's to look like that!

Anonymous said...

Wow, there sure are differences in child onset and adult onset Type 1. Don't think I have ever seen graphs like that, ever. Hoping when she is an adult, she will be able to get the same results. Good job! P.S. How many carbs per day generally, if you don't mind my asking? Do you reduce carbs to a great extent to keep these kinds of numbers?