Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Soon

Soon Spring will be here....we can't wait! Maddison's Cockatiels and Parakeets will be so happy with the warmer weather.


Warmer weather brings.....

Baby Cockatiel chicks!!! Yep, thats right! Maddison is SO happy to announce her beloved pair of Cockatiels have laid their first egg for Spring! Each day the Momma should lay another egg, until 2-8 eggs are in the clutch. After 18-23 days the eggs will begin to hatch. And THEN, we will have hand raised Cockatiel babies just in time for EASTER!! Easter gifts for the whole family :) LOL (just kidding!!) Now THIS is going to be exciting!

Here's the beautiful Mommy and Daddy birds!

7 comments:

Heidi / Jack's Pack said...

How fun! The cockatiels are beautiful!

Amy said...

Isn't it warm in AZ ALL the time??? :)

Can't wait to see some pics of those babies!

phonelady said...

they are beautiful and I am so excited for maddison and she will love every last one of them .

Tracy said...

So cute! I am sure Madison is just beside herself with excitement!

Can't wait to see baby chick pics!

Donna said...

Hi Kelly, I found your through another d-mom blog. When I first read your post, I was thinking "where does she live that its warm enough to have the birds outside?" Then I saw that you are in AZ as well! We live in Gilbert. Its been good for me to connect with other d-moms, so I hope you dont mind if I follow your blog. =)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting and cute! PLEASE keep us posted with pics!!

Kris said...

Oh how exciting!!! I love birds! I used to have a Lovebird. He was the best. He would sit on my shoulder while I cleaned the house. If someone else was holding him and I walked out of the room he would fly to me and land on my shoulder. I could never leave the room without him. lol I miss that little guy. He was amazing. Seeing your sweet birds reminded me of him. They are just beautiful and how exciting that there will be new babies soon! I bet Maddison is taking great care of them too!