Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Once again

Today I got another little package from Fedex....once again, D Moms from "everywhere" touched my heart and brought happiness to my aching heart.....



Once again, I was instantly uplifted knowing how blessed I am to have you all. From the bottom of my heart and from the depths of my soul....THANK YOU ALL so much for being supportive during this tragic time of loss! (AND ALWAYS!!)) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Pictures from our family dinner will surely follow! If you could only see how touched my Mom and Sisters are, they know us D Moms have something truely special.

3 comments:

Amy said...

God bless you Kelly! What a blessing for all of us to be able to do SOMETHING for you and your family! Enjoy your time with them!

Wendy said...

Love to all of you...I wish I could do something more to ease this horrible pain.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Go D moms! I guess I don't have to worry, you are in very good hands! Thanks D moms for taking care of Kelly!