Saturday, January 23, 2010

The greatest gift

I still haven't felt anything. Nothing. I watched my Father take his last breath, and I only had a few silent tears. UNTIL arriving home tonight.....




This is the greatest gift in all my life, my D moms. D moms from all over "blogville" sent me these flowers... they were at my door when I came home.... To lift me up with love and support during this time of tremendous grief. D Moms that I only know from blog land....from our local support group.....My D moms are the greatest gift anyone could EVER ask for. We all live this same crazy life that no one could ever understand until they are here themselves. From every ounce of my being....THANK YOU for lifting me up....THANK YOU for being something good that comes from Diabetes. ((HUGS TO YOU ALL!!))

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Love you :)

Chandra said...

Kelly.. i hope you relize we r not your gift. You are our gift.

Tracy said...

They turned out beautiful!

Love you Kelly!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

You are worth it Kelly. Your dad was worth it. We love you. Hugs.

Nicole said...

You are very welcome and I'm so glad that I was given the opportunity to offer a little bit of comfort to you. I wish that I was able to do more. Thanks so much to Wendy for organizing it! <3

Megann said...

The flowers look so pretty.
I thank the Lord that He watches over us through other people. What a gift!

Shannon said...

HUGS!!!! I wish I was around this last week to offer more than that. Know that I really have been thinking of you! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!

Beth said...

We love you right back! :)