Friday, February 20, 2009

My new Diagnosis

Just as I suspected, new lab work just revealed the answer to my worsening symptoms lately. Fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, difficulty waking in the morning, irritability, fuzzy thinking, lack of concentration. I have every single symptom on the lists. Who would think this was anything but what we expect to feel as sleep deprived parents? I kept trying not to complain. I kept trying to suck it up and continue on my way. Thank goodness I had my labwork done sooner than later. Thank you Lord for a "simple" diagnosis. Our bodies amaze me more and more every day as I learn the complexities and dominoe effect each system and function has on one another. I'm glad I'm not crazy. I'm a strong believer in listening to your inner concerns when you feel you just aren't feeling like yourself. It's time I get to feeling like ME again. My new Diagnosis.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Kelly, you are my HERO!!! I'm here for you, Sista...just say the word and I'm there. Not matter the time. No matter the place. Call on me if you need ANYTHING -- EVER :)

XOXO

Scott K. Johnson said...

Wowsers! At least you have it figured out now right?

Keep us posted if you need anything!